Saturday, March 13, 2010

Looking Back, Moving Forward

I've never let anyone come this close and no one has reached this far in my life ever. I've never let anyone bring out the best and the worst of me. What you've done to me is really amazing. You've let the best of me out of its shell. You love me as much as I love myself, I think. Nobody has let me cry tears of joy. No one except you. That my love, is one of the things I will always cherish. I have never submitted myself to anyone except to you. You've broken the walls I built.

A long time ago, I promised myself that I won't get married because I don't want to be tied down to anyone. But with you, I can still soar and fly away into the night, and I know you won't chain me but instead, you will just await my return. With you, I can be whoever I want and need to be.

Yes love, our relationship is such a rare breed. That's why I'm so thankful that I finally found you. I now know my true calling - to love you all my life, and to build a happy family with you.

Whatever awaits us at the end of this road we're taking, I know we will stand hand in hand, ready to take on the challenges that await us. Wherever our feet will take us, I know it will be filled with happiness because we're together in all of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment